Wednesday, August 13, 2008

We're Moving!!

Ben leaves in a week and a half, and I leave in 2 1/2 weeks. We are just trying to get EVERYTHING packed before we head to Washington in less than a week. So far, I have packed 3 and a half boxes. I need to pack ALL my kitchen, and our closet. So it's not that bad. Anyone wanna help? Just kidding- you don't have to. I finally bought a jail for Grant so he can roam free without getting into EVERYTHING! We are selling some shelves, our awesome futon, and anything else we don't want to take. Interested?!

3 comments:

J and L said...

Wow! So, Washington state or DC?

The Young's said...

YOU FINALLY UPDATED YOUR BLOG!!! YAY!!!

What kind of "jail" did you get? The enclosed gates? Those are pricey...you must be RICH! :) I want one of those.

Hope you are doing well. Love you tons.

Matt, Stephanie and Hayden Berglind said...

Where is Washington are you moving? We live in Buckley. I would LOVE to see you!!