Wednesday, August 13, 2008

We're Moving!!

Ben leaves in a week and a half, and I leave in 2 1/2 weeks. We are just trying to get EVERYTHING packed before we head to Washington in less than a week. So far, I have packed 3 and a half boxes. I need to pack ALL my kitchen, and our closet. So it's not that bad. Anyone wanna help? Just kidding- you don't have to. I finally bought a jail for Grant so he can roam free without getting into EVERYTHING! We are selling some shelves, our awesome futon, and anything else we don't want to take. Interested?!

3 comments:

Jared and Lauren said...

Wow! So, Washington state or DC?

The Young's said...

YOU FINALLY UPDATED YOUR BLOG!!! YAY!!!

What kind of "jail" did you get? The enclosed gates? Those are pricey...you must be RICH! :) I want one of those.

Hope you are doing well. Love you tons.

Matt & Stephanie Berglind said...

Where is Washington are you moving? We live in Buckley. I would LOVE to see you!!