Sunday, January 10, 2010

2010- Happy New Year!

It's crazy to think that I met Ben in 2006! WHAT!?  Now it's 2010.  It's crazy to think that we've been married for 3 years and have two beautiful little boys.  WHAT!?!  I'm so happy (exluding how I feel about my weight right now) with everything.  Ben starts school tomorrow, so I am back to having BOTH BOYS full time.  Sigh.  Hopefully things go well.  Lucky for us, Grant is being pretty good- he only talks back or wags his finger NO at us every once and a while!!  Funny kid.  Henry is super cute and is smiling all the time. 

For Christmas we got a new camera... I'm still learning how to take pictures as good as our old one did, so please be patient with the pictures- they are super focused on shirts and not faces... grr!

Ben and Grant swimming in the pool over Christmas break.  Grant says, "hi!"

Grant was about to go run errands with Ben. I love this little outfit... The hood has "horns" on it.

Henry napping with arms in the air... I wonder if he's dreaming of flying away...

The first picture is Grant at about 8 weeks old.  The second is Henry wearing the same hat and the same age... There is a reason we call him Henry the Tank





 Grant enjoying the snow. Gotta love the RED cheeks.

BROTHERS!  Grant's trying to get Henry to smile by tickling his lips, NOT picking Henry's nose!


 
Henry's cute outfit for Church today!  Grant never wore that shirt... why? Because it was SUMMER by the time he finally fit into it! haha... such opposites :)
 
 Grant in what HE wore to church today... love the face, kid.
 
And some cute shots of Henry...
 
 
 
Haha... how could you NOT smile and love this little guy when you look at his sweet face!?
I'll try to get more side by side shots of Grant and Henry wearing the same clothes... I'm having a good time seeing how this one grows.  Ben keeps reminding Henry that it's his job to beat up Grant one day to make him tough... haha.

6 comments:

The Young's said...

WHOA! I totally thought one of Grant's pics were Mattson. I asked Kevin if he thought the picture looked like Mattson, he said yes...and then was like it isn't?! LOL

BTW...Henry looks like you! :) One of his pics totally reminds me of you as a baby.

Unknown said...

cute pictures. thanks for sharing.

Leah said...

So cute. Henry really IS filling out! What a cutie pie. (And, of course, Grant is darling too!)
Glad you got some new pics up!
XOXO

Mark 'n Mindee West said...

So fun to see your boys.

The Fallon Schank's said...

Too cute! You have a lot of darling boyfriends!

Candice said...

Such cute pictures! I love your babies Chubby checks when he smiles! How cute! Well good luck with two. You sure have accomplished a lot in the past 3 years!