Saturday, December 11, 2010

Baby it's Cold INside :)

I got these adorable sweaters for the boys and decided to take some pictures of them in them. I didn't really PLAN on a "photo shoot" per say- but I saw AFTER we took them how funny the boys look. Check it out!

"Hello? Mom? Can we not take pictures right now? I just got out of the bath and I'm freezing."
(Also- notice the extent of my creativity. CONSTRUCTION paper stockings with the worst Christmas Tree I've ever drawn.)
 "chEEEEEEEEEEEse"
 Can someone get this booger out of my nose? I mean, come on... I am FREEZING!"
Henry is so funny. He either has those somewhat blank stares on his face, or he's laughing at something Grant or Ben has done. And by the look on Grant's face, I wouldn't be surprised if that's why he's smiling in this picture. Glad I've got goofballs for children.
I love how different my boys are:
Dark vs. Blond
Pasty vs. Olive skin
Husky (though he's thinning out a LOT)  vs. Skin and Bones
Talks-O-Lot vs. Great Fine Motor Skills
Rocko Mini vs. Ben Mini
These boys really are the best. I love them so much. And I'm sure anyone who gets to spend 5 minutes in the whirl wind of their day love them almost as much as we do.