10 Years Ago... (am I doing this right??)
I was almost done with the 8th grade where I was on the Executive Committee (actually, I didn't make it, but our principal felt bad for us that didn't make it and created jobs for us) as the Dance Committee Specialist! YEAH! I was loving playing volleyball, running track, and cheering. I was so skinny, and was in the first year of the worst braces ever (I totally had fangs that wouldn't drop). I loved that year- but I was not aware that my future husband was graduated high school!
5 things on my list to do today...
1. Dishes- haha... I can not wait for a dishwasher that is not Ben or myself.
2. Start packing- I think if I don't start now, then I will have to recruit people to help me.
3. Clean bedroom... I hate having too small of a room for everything that we have.
4. Make dinner (didn't happen- we bought cheeseburgers for the first time in a while)
5. Pilates... I am just staring at the DVD... not going to happen.
Snacks I enjoy...
Bread. I know it's not a snack- but remember Linus from Charlie Brown? He carried a blanket around? Well, I wish it were not strange to carry a loaf of bread around. Anything with carbs!
What would I do it I were a billionaire?
I would have a house in Chicago, LA, Hawaii, and anywhere else my little heart would desire. I would let Ben start the School of Rock that he wants to eventually start. I would have to give some to my brother, Reid, because he WILL do the same when he's a billionaire... and the rest- what ever I wanted whenever I wanted! Oh- and I would dress very posh!
3 of my bad habits...
1. My hair tends to come out when I shower, and to prevent it from going down the drain, I put it on the wall- I have been really good about taking it down, but I do have a bad habit of leaving it there for the next shower-er.
2. Not making my bed- Never have.
3. Not doing homework. I didn't need to in High School- and that bit me in the butt when I got to college.
Places I have lived...
1. Lake Bluff, IL (Chicago)
2. Orem, UT
3. Rexburg, ID
4. Pleasant Grove, UT
Last 5 jobs I have had...
1. Nanny for 4 cute kids
2. DownEast Basics (haha- my boss was a joke)
3. Shore Acres (Golf Club)
4. LDS Foundation
5. Ruth's Chris Steak House
5 things people don't know about me...
1. My name is rOchelle... not rAchelle (a lot of people don't get that)
2. I wanted to be a meteorologist for a long time
3. I hate "tanning" but love being tan. If I am going to be tan, I have to "earn" it- meaning- being productive in the sun.
4. If I could live anywhere, it would be in Hawaii.
5. I will vomit at smooshed (sp?) worms... I hate when it rains in the spring only because all the worms come out and everyone steps on them... gross.
Alright... Now it's Leanne and Nicki's turn! Have fun... it's harder than it looks.