Tuesday, February 10, 2009

"I once was lost, but now am found." -our Camera

Duncan and Carrie jumping from the fireplace onto the love sack. They had way too much fun!











Grant posing for pictures with Carrie and Duncan










Grant sporting his awesome outfit HANDMADE by my friend, Jesie.










Ok, sorry about the change in the way I am posting these... I seem to be having problems with blogger today, so you are getting whatever I am settling on!

This is Grant and I (obviously) next to how many hands high we are tall. This was at the Indianapolis Zoo (so cool and even cooler outside! brrrrr)
Grant tries to touch the Lemar.
Grant trying to touch the sharks, which you were allowed to do- but he's just too small still!
Cute! Grant LOVES THE FISH!
More fish.
Chloe has issues with getting her picture taken, so one of us would make her laugh, and the other would take the picture!
Or you would surprise her, like I did here!
This is the first night that Chloe and Grant met. Notice how happy Chloe is?! Really- it's classic.
Because I am awesome and always forget that blogger uploads pics in reverse order, this should come AFTER the next pic, but alas, I'm too lazy to fix it. Here is how wet Grant and Chloe made me after their bath. I think there was a flood on the floor. More water was there than in the bath at the end of the bath. PS... Love my dad lurking around in the doorway!
SO MUCH FUN IN THE TUB!!! I'll get the video up and running soon... but this was the funniest thing I've ever seen.
More Pictures later. I am done with blogging for the day. haha THE END.

2 comments:

The Young's said...

Cute pictures. Mattson feels left out! :(

maggie said...

Grant is such a freaking cute kid. He has the greatest smile in the world. I'm glad to see he is starting to get into all sorts of mischief. :)