Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Weight Update

For those of you who care, I had a not so great week. I didn't exercise once! I was in Chicago, and though I tried to eat healthy, I had a pretty sad week. But, the day I left Chicago, I cleaned off the treadmill, and ran/walked a mile. I do NOT run anymore, so this was an accomplishment. And I have been good this week so far about eating well, and also getting some form of exercise in. I figure I can focus on loosing about 1-2 pounds a week, and then that will give me anywhere between a weight loss of 13-26 pounds by Riley and Alison's wedding (my brother and fiance).

Again, if you want to jump on board with me (even if you are doing our own little program), let's get fit together!!

rochelle.worthen@gmail.com

I'll update you all next week! Hopefully I will do better.

No comments: