Friday, July 1, 2011

Indiana to Utah

We are in Utah. We took a nice, LONG, 3 day road trip to get here. I have to say, our boys only complained a LITTLE bit. They REALLY are some awesome travelers. And I didn't even have to get out all the toys I brought for them. I guess that will make the return trip even better.

On our way, we stopped by the Kearny, NE overpass Museum thing. I thought it would be GREAT for little kids. Nope. Grant cried a we took the escalator into the museum part and asked if we could go home the entire time. Oh well. He was free. The trip was also full of amazing sunsets. I think I took about 20 pictures of the sun going down WHILE we were driving. Pretty funny. We camped, stayed with friends and the boys had a great time. Enjoy :) (I'm making the picture large even tho it disturbs the side bar info... oh well).

No comments: