Friday, May 24, 2013

Trampoline

Our awesome neighbors bought a  I'm trampoline and gifted us with their kid size one. Our boys could not be more in heaven. It not only keeps the two older monkeys busy, but James, or Jimmy James as Ben calls him, is highly entertained as well. Here are some cool pictures from our end ing last night.
I'm slowly trying to teach myself how to use our camera. I don't plan on going anywhere with what I learn, other than trying to take cooler pictures. I was messing with the aperture setting last night. 

This kid. He kills me. I swear he gets cuter every day, but then he goes and makes some awesome faces, like this one. He is, by far, everyone's favorite little dude. 

Trampoline love. 

These boys are getting SOOOO big!

I start my internship in about a week, and I'm really excited. I get paid or do fun things! I'll keep you all posted on how that goes. Enjoy your Memorial Day!



No comments: