Wednesday, September 1, 2010

...and we're back...

Hello everyone!

Did you miss us? I'm sure. We are now moved in, not totally unpacked, started school, and in
a ward. This is Ben's last year of Grad School. What's next? We have no idea. Maybe stay here, or maybe find a job somewhere else. I LOVE it here, so if it's our last year, I really need to JUMP on it and start doing things that are around.

We got our internet up and running today (just on the mac, not the pc) and we have new TV. THANK HEAVEN for "On Demand." I think I am having a love affair with the free shows. Sigh. Anyway, now that we're back online, I thought I would share about our last few weeks. We drove with the boys (and my little sister, Laurel) to Utah. Can you believe it? We went out on I-70 and came home via I-80. We love road-tripping. The speakers in the front are blown so we hardly listened to music. I love that. I love talking to Ben. Plus, my iPod isn't working at the moment (GRRR). We had fun hanging out with family and friends.

I don't have much else to say because it would take forever. Here are some pictures from my phone until I can upload some from our camera (as soon as I FIND all the cables). ENJOY :)

My brother, Kyle, dressed Henry up. Kyle and Henry are twins. haha
Henry and Cousin Jack Jack. All of Henry's weight is in those CHEEKS!
Total miles from our road trip. WHAT?!!?
Add VideoWe bought a little IKEA chair for Grant, and the boys had a wonderful time
helping Ben put it together.
And here it is!
So- here is a glimpse are our messy home.
We bought those Expedit (sp?) shelves from IKEA. We also got the desk that attatches to it, and I LOVE IT! Now I need to fill the cubbies with all our books, toys and stuff!
Here is a quick view from those tall shelves to the kitchen, dining area, fireplace and the cool ceilings. We are really happy with this place.

Our new couch/bed! We love this too. Hooray for IKEA!
I have cleaned the house up since the pics were taken!!

Hope everyone else is doing well! We miss you all :)

2 comments:

Aaron and Angela said...

I love the new place. It looks fun! And isn't IKEA the best! Also I am in love with Henry's cheeks! They are adorable. Glad you had a good time on your trip :) Miss you!

Bethany Sines said...

roach!! yay for being blog buddies! it's so fun to see all your latest news on here.....
i found your blog through denise. : ) yay for blog stalking. so it's about time you had a cute little baby that looked like a worthen!! grant is such a clone of your husband!!

our blog is
jjandbethsines.blogspot.com

check us out. love you!!