Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Autumn

This is my favorite time of the year. I probably say it all the time, but it is. Growing up, we were probably the only people on the street who RAKED OUT OWN LAWN! haha It's kind of a sore subject with some siblings.  This week, I put Grant to work.


 "MOM! I raked the leaves!"
Our leaves are changing (as I'm sure everyone's are too), but this summer was pretty dry, so I hear that the leaves won't be as beautiful? Anyone know if this is true?
He loves this hat.
Don't you love the ketchup on his little face?

"Look what I found!!"

Ben will be playing guitar in the IU Theater's Department's  production of RENT this week and next. I'm going tomorrow... it should be WICKED AWESOME! We love you all and miss you!

3 comments:

Jamie said...

i love the first picture! so cute. way to put your kid to work! it's good for him.

The Fallon Schank's said...

Too cute! (Ahh, leaf raking...we wait until Veteran's Day--when every last stinkin'leaf is off the trees. Of course, we don't usually have snow by then.)

Leanna said...

Your kids are super cute!

Just wanted to let you know, that we've gone private, but if you send me your email address to leannahoward@gmail.com, then I'll add you to the list!