Monday, April 28, 2008

Birthday Update...

Before reading this post, please read the one before this...

At 7:30 am, nothing too exciting had happened. Well, at 1:00 pm, that took a different turn that I had hoped for. We were loading into the car, and I was putting Grant into his carseat. I was not sitting in the car when my dad asked my sister, "Where is church?" At this time, I thought to myself, "Gee- he has no idea I am not in the car." Two seconds later, he started driving, and drove over my toes, and while my toes were under the tire, I was knocked to the curb... literally. All that really happened was a scratch on my toes, and a nice scrape on my knee. But I was in a dress, and I think someone saw it happen... ooops. Just thought I would update the birthday stories! My dad ran me over with his rental. The End.

3 comments:

The Young's said...

I'm so sorry...but must admit, that I was cracking up. Hey, I hope you got something REAL nice out of him for doing that! :)

Lindi said...

that sucks! happy birthday! - jamie

J and L said...

Oh no!! Maybe you should start celebrating half-birthdays... They're fun too!
Glad to hear that you didn't get injured!