Wednesday, July 25, 2012

36 Weeks

Just got home from the midwife... things are looking just fine. Baby's heart rate is great, and my blood pressure is looking normal (which is good because that's the reason they broke my water with Henry- high blood pressure). I'm 2cm and 70% effaced. At this time with Henry I was 4 cm and 100% effaced, so it's slower than last time. My midwife asked me what my kid's weights have been, and she is "guessing" that this child will surpass 7 lbs! haha... Henry was 6 lbs 9 oz and Grant was our light weight at 5 lbs 15 oz. I know I'm "lucky" to have small babies- so I'm not really excited she's guessing for a "bigger" baby. Has anyone ever seen Ben's head?! Regardless of what this baby will be (boy or girl?) and what it will look like (I'm clueless on this one too- I have two children that look nothing a like), we have no idea when this child will make it's way into the world.

In the meantime, I'm going to go to Utah with Ben this weekend and see him battle it out at Battle of the Bands in Provo. If you're around... COME! Please come!!! It means so much to Ben (and to me) when his family and friends come to hear him play. His band is "Amber Lynn Stopell" and he's actually playing bass in this band. They are pretty good and if they make it past these semi finals on Friday, they'll go to the finals on Saturday.

Hope everyone is doing well. I'll post some pictures when I get around to it. Ha. That's the story of my life right now- "when I get around to it."

Love US

No comments: