Monday, January 21, 2008

Happy MLK JR. DAY!

This past week has been pretty crazy! As of a week ago, Grant weighed 7 lbs 9 oz, and was almost 21" long. He isn't fat, but he is rounding out, and his bird legs aren't so bird like anymore... sad. It keeps snowing here in Idaho, no suprise, but it doesn't seem to stop. Ben said that he hasn't seen a winter like this since '99... yep- he's been here that long! It's pretty, but hard to drive in. Ben had a rock concert this weekend with his band "My Camera." So to suprise him, I had Todd, Emily and Sarah come up. He was out in the car cleaning, and I snuck them into the house. Then I told him to come into the house.... SUPRISE! It was great! Then, due to the snow, all three of Ben's siblings stayed an extra night. We are having a blast... everyone has some sort of laptop (except for me....hmmm... when is that going to change!?). There are Guitar Hero battles being had, and a lot of Grant watching. Here are some cute pics for you all to check out!

Grant enjoying the bouncer chair Leah let us borrow... at first he was a bit confused, but I think he likes it now.






GUITAR HERO 3

3 comments:

Leah said...

Awww. I am so jealous. Well, jealous everyone got to see baby but NOT jealous of the drive. It's yucky here in Utah.

He is getting bigger. And he looks so cute in that bouncer! Memories. Sniff. Sniff.

Oh, and I was going to tell you not to worry about the baby acne. Drew had BAD acne for like 2 months. We finally used my acne wash on his face and it cleared right up.

Kim Dubois said...

What? I thought we were a PC family. If you all converted to Macs, I think I need one too.

The Mathews said...

Nope... the Mathews are now a Mac family!!