Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Catch up

We've been busy the last month or so.  Ben finished his school year so we celebrated by going to California. We took two cameras, so this is just a post with one camera. The baseball game is on the other along with some more pics as well. To be honest, it was warmer here in Indiana than in LA, but we managed to have a good time :) Enjoy!


Grant finally in his OWN seat without a car seat. Not too bad!
 CALIFORNIA ADVENTURE
 Drew and Grant playing in the water

KISSES! My Lips are stuck :)

DISNEYLAND

Grant loving Tom Sawyer's Island. 
Pirates. He loved everything pirate.
 Driving Goofy's Car
 MICKEY. MOUSE.
Ben says that he was SPEECHLESS. Which is unheard of for Grant.
 WOW!!!!!!

MUSEUM OF SCIENCE AND INDUSTRY
Ben and Henry ready for fun and learning :)
 Hahaha.
I can't stop laughing.
We didn't get many pics at the museum, but this makes up for the lack of photos.
I love Henry.
 OK.
I'm sleepy.
So was Grant tonight. 
He's NEVER fallen asleep at the table. 
Oops, he didn't nap today.

I'll try and post more pictures sometime soon. 
The pool is open, the parks are buzzing with kids, and we are there!!

2 comments:

Leah said...

YAY! Way cute pics!

Introspective Steph said...

looks like they had a lot fun! When i was little i would always fall asleep at the table...and sometimes even in my food. My mom took some funny pics of me doing that! ha ha.